Nothing takes the fun out of an evening barbecue outdoors like a bunch of bloodthirsty mosquitoes. In addition to inflicting a painful bite, mosquitoes can transmit diseases. Because mosquitoes require water to breed, here are some practical ways to eliminate water sources in your yard:
- Dump anything that holds water such as birdbaths, trash cans, wading pools and outdoor pottery twice per week if it has rained.
- Keep gutters clean and unclogged.
- Keep swimming pools cleaned and chlorinated, even when not in use.
- Look for areas in the landscape that are not draining well.
- Aerate ornamental water features to keep water moving and discourage mosquitoes from laying eggs.
Agropro offers mosquito control programs designed to control and repel mosquitoes so you can enjoy your property. Each treatment will give you up to 28 days of protection.
Agropro Lawn Care ~ Lawn specialists serving these North Georgia cities: Alpharetta, Atlanta, Buckhead, Canton, Cumming, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Marietta, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs and Woodstock.