Enjoy Your Time Outdoors!
Nothing takes the fun out of an evening outdoors like a bunch of bloodthirsty mosquitoes biting you and your family. Mosquitoes pose a significant health risk since they can transmit diseases like West Nile Virus, Encephalitis, and the Zika virus. These diseases can be transmitted through a single bite. It’s important to identify and eliminate mosquito breeding sites around your property to help reduce mosquito populations. Here are some way to help minimize mosquitoes on your property:
- Keep your lawn and landscape pruned and maintained. Mosquitoes like to rest in areas that are overgrown and hold water.
- Keep your gutters clean and unclogged.
- Remove any containers from your property that are accumulating water.
- Change the water in birdbaths and wading pools at lease once a week.
- Treat any standing water around swampy areas or drainage ditches with a larvicide.
- Keep your swimming pool clean and chlorinated.
- Adjust your sprinklers to avoid over-watering.
- Improve drainage in areas of your landscape that do not drain well.
- Aerate ornamental water features to keep water moving and discourage mosquitoes from laying eggs.
Agropro offers mosquito control programs designed to control and repel Mosquitoes for up to 28 days per treatment so you can enjoy your time outdoors. We will evaluate your property and identify any mosquito breeding sites and make recommendations to minimize mosquito activity. We will also treat your property with a mosquito insecticide and IGR as needed and treat any standing water with a larvicide.
If you would like a FREE, no-obligation estimate for mosquito control, please use our Online Estimate Form or call our office at 678-445-9990.